PLV series Air Amplifiers are suitable for the compression of pressurised air or nitrogen. The units are capable of increasing low system pressures of e.g. 4 bar or 6 bar to the intended final pressures. They are ideally suited for local pressurisation or point of use applications requiring higher pressures than is available in a factory shop air system.
Typical areas of application for the Maximator air amplifier type PLV can be found in the area of Burner cleaning (Purging of impurities with 16-bar pressure shocks), automotive sector (Filling of tyres with 16-bar pressure), varnishing industry (Cleaning of varnishing systems ) or even in general mechanical engineering for the compressed air supply for the actuation of valves or pneumatic cylinders.
- Reduced pressure pulsation due to 3L gas tank
- Any volume peaks that may arise during consumption are compensated by tank volume
- Working pressure can be optionally set usinga pressure regulator at the pressure outlet
- Working pressure: 20 bar
- Air Drive pressure: 1 bar – 10 bar
- Flow capacity: approx. 575 ln/min*