GENAQ Nimbus N4500 is an atmospheric water generator in a Remote Supply format, with a nominal generation capacity of 4537 liters/day.
- It is ideal for industrial installations such as oil rigs, mining camps, construction sites, schools or any other remote facility.
- It is designed to be transported with trucks.
- It can operate under extreme environmental conditions up to 55ºC with the ability to extract water with low ambient humidity.
- It has been optimized to lower the energy cost of water generation.
- Compatible with an external tank, maintaining clean water thanks to the integrated recirculation mode.
- Several water purification options are available.