- SD pumps
- Double acting
- Single air drive head
- Pressures to 1,000 bar (14,500 psi)
- SD pumps are double acting, single air drive head type. They are characterized by the same features as the S series, but
- Pumps come standard with side inlet, bottom inlet not available
- They have less pulsations and deliver approx. 50% more flow than the single acting S pumps.
- Maximum air drive pressure 10 bar (145 psi)
- The unregulated pilot port on all SD pumps not only provides better pressure control but is also the ideal place to install control instrumentation because of its small size, BSP 1/8”.