The Maximator high pressure gas boosters are suitable for the oil free compression of gases and air. Industrial gases like argon, helium, nitrogen and hydrogen can be compressed to operating pressures of 2400 bar (36000 psi) and oxygen up to 350 bar (5075 psi), depending on the application. Air driven gas boosters are an efficient alternative instead of electrically driven products and can be used in explosion-proof areas (according to 2014/34/EU).
- Double or quadruple acting
- Single stage
- With one or air drive section
- Working pressure up to 300 bar (4350 psi)
- Formula for gas outlet pressure: pB = i * pL + pA
- Material: compressor head, high pressure cylinders and high-pressure pistons as well as fittings made of aluminum (8DLE 3/ 8DLE 6) or stainless steel (8DLE 1,65); PTFE seals.
- All gas boosters of the 8DLE Series are equipped with media separation
(Z) (Z-connections = G 1/8 “).
- Suitable for air drive pressures (pL) from 1 to 10 bar (14.5 to 145 psi)